Fyve Elements Poppy Seeds Online
Poppy seed is an oil seed and considered as a vital herb in Ayurveda used for more than thousand years. Poppy seed oil is extracted from this kidney -shaped seeds.It is used in various Indian recipes as a whole or ground ingredient. It is used as sedative, so it is banned in Middle East countries and even passengers who flew through are restricted to carry more than permissible level.
It has musky aroma and it gives cooling effect on body and mind. Whole poppy seed is used as a decorative on baked products.
If you are tired of searching, where to buy poppy seeds, then your search ends at Maxsupermart an asian grocery store online sells at lowest price starting from US $2.99 and you can avail Free Shipping for orders over $30.
Poppy seed in Other Indian languages :‘khus khus‘ in Hindi, ‘Gasagasalu‘ in Telugu, ‘Khush khush‘ in Punjabi, ‘Kasa Kasa‘ in Tamil, ‘Gasagase‘ in Kannada, ‘Khuskhush‘ in Gujarati, ‘Khas Khas‘ in Marathi, ‘Posto‘ in Bengali and ‘Kas Kas‘ in Malayalam.
Poppy Seed Benefits
- It is very effective for constipation, fever, inflammation and quenching thirst.
- It has monounsaturated fatty acids which is used for carcinoma treatment.
- Poppy seeds are used as skin renewing moisturizer.
- It is used various nerve disorder treatments.
- It has fatty acids and omega -3 fatty acids which Is essential to maintain physiological state of body.
Poppy Seeds Nutritional Value
|Serving Amount 51g|
|% Daily Values|
|Total Fat 3.7g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7%|
|Vitamin A 1%|
|Vitamin C 3%|